Whether a divorce is amicable or contentious, it is a complicated legal process that requires spouses to meet a variety of legal obligations and make decisions which will have long-lasting effects on their and their family's lives. When facing the strong emotions, financial difficulties, and changing living situations that come with divorce, it is essential to have a skilled attorney on your side who can provide you with guidance throughout the legal process and protect your rights as you work to reach a resolution.
At Capraro Law, we have more than 20 plus years of experience representing clients in divorce cases, and you can rely on us to help you understand your rights and responsibilities and advocate for your interests throughout the divorce process.
Compassionate Divorce Representation
Divorcing spouses must address many legal issues as they work to divide the various aspects of their shared lives into two separate households. Whether a divorce is simple or complex, contested or uncontested, our attorneys can help you complete this process as smoothly and efficiently as possible. We can help with:
- Helping spouses understand the divorce process, including the obligations they must meet, the tax implications of the decisions made during a divorce, how stay-at-home parents will be affected, and what steps must be followed when a divorce is uncontested.
- Working to reach an agreement regarding the equitable division of marital assets and debts, including real estate property and investment or retirement accounts owned by one or both spouses.
- Determining eligibility for spousal maintenance (alimony) and calculating the correct amount and duration of spousal support payments.
- Assisting with complex divorce cases involving high incomes, large assets, and business valuations.
- Working with spouses to modify or enforce their divorce decree after their divorce has been finalized.
Skilled Divorce Lawyers
At Capraro Law, we are dedicated to protecting our clients' rights and advocating for their interests throughout the divorce process, working to help them reach a resolution that will ensure they have the resources they need to successfully move on to the next phase of their lives. No matter what issues you face, we can help you negotiate a favorable settlement and advocate for your best interests in court.
Call Capraro Law Today For An Appointment @ 708.383.6551
1010 Lake St. #612
Oak Park, IL. 60301