Service-Oriented Advocacy: A Commitment to Client Results
At Stewart and Capraro, our commitment is always focused on resolving your legal issues and helping you to achieve your objectives. We take time to listen and to understand the details of your proposed transaction or legal issue. We work with you to tailor a legal strategy that best meets your needs and which is consistent with the legal requirements.
To accomplish these goals, we encourage our clients to work in a close partnership with us as we handle your case or transaction. We believe that a collaborative process with our clients is essential to understanding the legal issues involved, and to protecting your interests in any case or transaction.
Please contact us today for a consultation.
Stewart and Capraro, Attorneys & Counselors at Law, located in Oak Park, Illinois is a service-oriented firm meeting client needs with over 30 years' combined experience. We focus on communication, collaboration, and strategic advocacy to ensure the best possible results for our clients whether in a real estate transaction, divorce, or another legal area.
Our goal is to work collaboratively with you to devise an efficient and effective legal solution to your unique situation. Contact us to learn more about our representation.
We represent clients throughout Chicago and Cook County in a variety of legal practice areas :
- Family Law
- Divorce , including divorce mediation, collaborative divorce, divorce settlement and divorce litigation
- Marital property division
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Modification to family law court orders
- Adoption and paternity
- Grandparents' rights
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law
- Residential real estate transactions: Home buyers and sellers are represented, throughout the entire process of obtaining financing to home closing.
- Commercial real estate transactions: buying and selling business premises and commercial leasing, negotiation, drafting and review of real estate or leasing contracts, and modifications to contracts or leases
- Title insurance: As title agents, we can provide title investigations, analysis of title records, title commitments and title insurance.
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Trusts and living trusts
- Powers of attorney for health care
- Powers of attorney for property
- Medicare and Medicaid planning
- Probate administration
- Business and Commercial Law
- Representing businesses in a variety of legal areas from contracts and transactions to the resolution of disputes
Attorneys and Counselors when You Need Trusted Advocacy and Guidance
We understand that the legal process is complex and can be difficult for our clients to sort through. We think of ourselves as " attorneys and counselors " because, while we are committed to providing efficient transactional services and aggressive advocacy, we also focus on counseling our clients on any unforeseen developments that may arise during the legal process.
We will take the time to ensure that you understand all of the options you have to meet your goals, what the process will entail, how much it is likely to cost, and your rights and obligations.
We are committed to being available to answer any questions and to keeping you informed of any developments. You can count on us to provide reliable and accurate information about what to expect at every stage as we handle your important legal business.
Contact Stewart and Capraro, Attorneys & Counselors at Law for an initial consultation with a lawyer.